Someone in Cali or NY needs to let me just sleep on your floor while I search for a job. 99 percent of the jobs I want are there. Frickin’ hate it.
If I open both of my eyes,
I still see an empty space, so empty
But if I keep them closed
Then there’s still a chance that something is out there
one thing I know you didn’t know was how to
fall head first,
hand-in-hand into the ocean blue
we count down,
take a breath and jump,
you’ll scream, “baby, we’re simply growing”
(you’re in the sky)
I think maybe, I wouldn’t mind to die like this
- Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants can help slow down the aging process, and help cells regenerate and repair. Many studies suggest antioxidants also assist our bodies in preventing cancer.
- Tea can lower stress hormone levels. Black tea can reduce the effects of stressful events by lowering the amount of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
- Tea fights cavities and reduces plaque. Compounds in tea are capable of killing or suppressing growth and acid production of cavity causing bacteria in our mouths.
- Tea keeps you hydrated. Every cup of tea you drink, especially low or no caffeine varieties, counts as a cup of water with the added bonus of providing antioxidants as well.
- Tea may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. Tea can help prevent formation of dangerous blood clots which are often the cause of strokes and heart attacks.
- Tea can help lower blood pressure. Drinking green tea daily can reduce your risk of hypertension by up to 50%.
- Tea aids your body in digestion. Tea has been used for thousands of years as an after-meal digestive aid. It can also help relieve stomach cramps.
- Tea may help prevent diabetes. There is some evidence to suggest that green tea might help to lower the risk of getting Type 2 Diabetes.
- Tea can help beat bacteria. An Egyptian study testing the effects of green tea on antibiotics found the tea to enhance the bacteria killing effects of the drugs.
- Tea aids your immune defenses. A study comparing the immune activity levels of coffee drinkers vs. tea drinkers found the tea drinkers to have levels up to five times higher.
Lydia - Hospital
So I’ve been sleeping with this silence in my brain
I wake up here everyday in this god damn place
I won’t wait here anymore
Maybe I fell too fast
Maybe I pushed you away
Now you’re gone and I’m afraid
That you’re never coming back this way again